terça-feira, 28 de setembro de 2010

Celso Roth talks about Meryl Streep again

And he attacks again! Celso Roth talks about Meryl in another interview, check out what he said!


Interviewing : ''At a press conference after winning the Libertadores, you mentionated the actress Meryl Streep. Do you think that you are a kind of Meryl as technicals?''

Celso Roth : ''No, I think that I'm a person who works as hard as she. She wons two times two times the Oscar, but was nominated 17, 18, or something like that. I don't think that she's the best actress, but she is one of the besters. She always play exceptional movies, that is the professional life. Even if you play great characters, great jobs,if you don't win, isn't a great result. when I talked about her, I just wanted to show the persistence.''

Ok Roth, Meryl was nominated 16 times to an Oscar okay? and don't matter how much she won, she always get a great result. <3 and we love her :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário